1/52

Sunday, January 6, 2013



"a portrait of my children's artwork, once a week, every week, in 2013."

One of my continuous sources of inspiration online is the lovely blog Che and Fidel.  Aside from her kids sweet names, which I love, her aesthetic, photographs and thoughtful content are so beautiful and always brighten my day. I have followed Jodi along last year watching her 52 project and was so happy to see that she was inviting others to join in.

I have been fledgeling to start a blog for the last few months and to try and figure out what my voice will be here. Since art and creativity are kind of my thing, I thought it would be fun to follow my kids along artistically throughout the year. This project is just what I needed to get organized and jump start the year!

+++

artwork this week
s. at home. 
o. puddles. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment