weekend inspiration

Friday, January 25, 2013


1 via la petite chat blanc. 2 landon metz

via ARH




3 scarf by cisthene via molly ruth. 4 via remain simple

a hat and a hand grenade

desktop arrangement, in my studio

friday is winding down and evening is approaching. it's raining here and I have a few minutes of quiet before the nightly chaos begins. I do herald weekends, but as someone with too many desires and not enough time, it means that another week has ticked by. luckily, it's still in january and I finally got back into the studio today after a long holiday absence. 

in order to work, I need to feel inspired. I usually need a launching bit of inspiration, unifying color, or collection to get me going. I often pull things together to create a mood board of sorts. my inspiration generally consist of collected images on my computer, printed or ripped pages from magazines, or scraps of nature and litter arranged artfully on my desk. 

this collection I pulled together today is what is going to move me this weekend. my girls are off tomorrow at parties and with dad, so it gives me a few hours alone in the studio to get painting again. 

how do you get {re}inspired each week? i'd love to hear.

make it a great few days. xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment